This gallery contains 4 photos.
This gallery contains 7 photos.
It seems like I haven’t uploaded any new pictures in a while, so I am going to post some of my favorite! I traveled to Guatemala with my Jr. High class for a missions trip. I had a blast helping everyone and I also took some photos! Here they are 🙂
Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. 😦 I have been busy and forgot to blog…but here I am again!!! I am going to make a review for Avid Studio that my dad gave me for Christmas. So! HERE WE GO!
I received Avid Studio for Christmas ( like I said before) and I love it! I wanted a better program to do my lyric videos for YouTube (if you want to find my YouTube Channel, go to the bottom of my blog page at the black section) and other videos that my old school asks me to do and for fun.
First, my dad bought it from eBay and it didn’t work because we think it was already for a different computer and it said no resale, so he bought the download on the cite. He uploaded it to our other computer, so it could run. If you don’t know my personal computer is a Vista computer with like no room left on it hard drive. It took a long time to upload, but it was worth the time and money! Now I am going to show you the pros and cons of Studio.
- A very neat library that you can sort your media by Stars, names, folders, and bigger categories
- There is a numerous amount of effects and transitions
- The sound effects to songs is very nice if your song has poor quality
- Responds very quickly
- Never ending spots for layering on your timeline
- Free music that is really nice without words in the songs for effects on videos
- Easy titles to work with.
- The Montage was interesting and pretty nifty (hehe I love that word)
- All together, it is a pretty good program for someone who wants to step up their game, but not go all out with Sony Vegas or some other program like that.
- Doesn’t allow videos from YouTube or Real Player..you have to convert them to Ipod or something like that to work (which isn’t good quality)
- Didn’t connect to YouTube when I used the button for it and my internet was working
- Sometimes it slows down
- You can’t zoom in the timeline
- I had a hard time trying to make clips shorter
Starts: 4 1/2
I wanted to make a review of Skullcandy Ink’d earphones.
1) Great Sound- I love the overall sound of the music that plays through the speaker
2) I love the noise control! I can’t hear the busyness around me.
3) 3 sizes of earpieces-the earphones can fit young teens to adults!
4) There is a lifetime warranty.
5) many different colors
1) If you touch the cord it makes noises in the speakers.
2) If you play music too loud over about a month it will break-that is what happened to me. My first pair lasted me about 3 months, my latest ones lasted me about a month.
3)It might break too if you twist the connecter when it is plugged into your iPod. That is partially why they broke too I think.
It is overall a good pair of cheap earphones. But. they break to easily, if you like playing music loud-don’t buy them!
Rating: 4 stars
This program has lots of pros and cons. I use this for my editing because I don’t have enough yet for the better kind. I really like using it most of the time. Here are the pros and cons.
- Easy but professional looking effects. They have a great selection of effects and templates.
- You can burn your videos onto DVDs and even Blu-ray Discs.
- It has a very interface.
- It has nice overlay track and video trimming.
- Easy to use!! 🙂
- For beginners it is a okay program. If you have never video edited before this will be a tough one to work. Try using the free Windows Movie Maker if you have a Windows computer before. Then buy it after you get used to the other one.
- It gets very slow on smaller or older computers. I have an older Vista computer that my dad upgraded to a Windows 7. It works so slowly, but sometimes it works faster. Every time I try to use the burn program that comes with it my computer goes as slow as a snail or freezes completely. So don’t buy if you have a slow computer!!
- The uploading to YouTube button doesn’t work for me because it says that there is an error. So for you the button might or might not work.