I wanted to make a review of Skullcandy Ink’d earphones.
1) Great Sound- I love the overall sound of the music that plays through the speaker
2) I love the noise control! I can’t hear the busyness around me.
3) 3 sizes of earpieces-the earphones can fit young teens to adults!
4) There is a lifetime warranty.
5) many different colors
1) If you touch the cord it makes noises in the speakers.
2) If you play music too loud over about a month it will break-that is what happened to me. My first pair lasted me about 3 months, my latest ones lasted me about a month.
3)It might break too if you twist the connecter when it is plugged into your iPod. That is partially why they broke too I think.
It is overall a good pair of cheap earphones. But. they break to easily, if you like playing music loud-don’t buy them!