Rating: 4 stars
This program has lots of pros and cons. I use this for my editing because I don’t have enough yet for the better kind. I really like using it most of the time. Here are the pros and cons.
- Easy but professional looking effects. They have a great selection of effects and templates.
- You can burn your videos onto DVDs and even Blu-ray Discs.
- It has a very interface.
- It has nice overlay track and video trimming.
- Easy to use!! 🙂
- For beginners it is a okay program. If you have never video edited before this will be a tough one to work. Try using the free Windows Movie Maker if you have a Windows computer before. Then buy it after you get used to the other one.
- It gets very slow on smaller or older computers. I have an older Vista computer that my dad upgraded to a Windows 7. It works so slowly, but sometimes it works faster. Every time I try to use the burn program that comes with it my computer goes as slow as a snail or freezes completely. So don’t buy if you have a slow computer!!
- The uploading to YouTube button doesn’t work for me because it says that there is an error. So for you the button might or might not work.